Last updated: June 30th, 2018
Automatic Information Collection
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.
What are cookies?
Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a "device") that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our Website, services, applications, or tools.
The specific names and types of the cookies we use may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
Cookies - Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers, as described in the Adjust Cookies section below. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies, as set out in the Adjust Cookies section below.
For browser-specific information on how to adjust cookie configurations on the following browsers, please click on the relevant link below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari OSX/Mac OS: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265